With you where ever you go. Our members enjoy access to thousands of locations nationwide through our partner credit union branches.
FIND A BRANCH
Members Guide to Shared Branching
When visiting a shared branching location please remember the following:
You must have:
- Your Credit Union Name
- Your Account Number (do not include the preceding zeros or the check digit at the end)
- A Valid ID (not expired or mutilated)
You will be asked for:
- A valid ID
- Last 4 digits of your social security number
Acceptable forms of ID:
- Driver’s License
- Alien Registration Card
- US Military ID
- State ID Card
- Matricula Consular Card
- Funds Transfer
- Balance Inquiry
- Loan Payments
- Statement Printouts
**only your credit union can place or remove a hold from your account.
**Additional services may be available, but not at all locations, and fees may apply.
**JVCU restricts access to shared branching on all accounts that are less than 90 days old.
You must go to your credit union to:
- Add New Accounts
- Submit Loan Applications
- Order New Checks
- Negotiate Third Party Checks
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND
- Shared Branches may limit the amount of cash you can receive at their location.
- To conduct transactions on a business account, the business name and your name must both appear on the account.
- Shared Branches serve as an agent to your credit union and cannot cash checks made out to a non-member. Any non-member you have written a check to will need to visit your home credit union to cash it.
Please contact us at 575.829.3366 if you have any questions.